Electronics and Communication Engineering
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established in the year 2009 with an intake of 60 students and subsequently in the intake was increased to 120 students during the year 2010, besides an additional 20% under lateral entry scheme. It offers a B.Tech programme, one M.Tech program with specialization of Digital Electronics and Communication Systems (DECS). It has dedicated faculty who interact closely with alumni in academia and industry in India and abroad in order to make the programs to meet the aspirations of different stake holders.
This department is an excellent one which offers array of practical knowledge and skills in different areas like communications, single processing, micro controllers, micro waves, electronic devices and circuits etc.....
our department is having dedicated faculty who constantly engage in improvement of knowledge of students.
Department has been imparting excellence training to the students.
Department has been striving to make the technical education responsive to the needs of the electronics industry and the community.
Department aims at producing Engineers who are competent to cope with the emerging technological advances.
This lab help to study the working and functioning of primery devices of electronics such as diodes ,transisters, field effect transistor etc.....
If deals the functioning of clampers ,clippers and multivibrators. Clipping and clamping of a wave form is neccessary in communication.multi vibrator tells how the signal can be generated
This lab tells about the singnal conolitioning such techniques are modulation ,multiplexing,amplication etc.... these are necessary in now a days for perfect communication.
- Graduates of Electronics and Communication Engineering Programme will have the ability
- To apply the knowledge on Mathematics, Science and Engineering concepts in Complex Engineering problems.
- To analyze the complex engineering problems by using the first principles of Mathematics and Engineering fundamentals.
- To design a component, a system or process to meet the specific needs within the realistic constraints such as economics, environment, ethics, health, safety and manufacturability.
- To perform investigations, design as well as conduct experiments, analyze and interpret the results to provide valid conclusions.
- To select and apply appropriate techniques for the design & analysis of systems using modern CAD tools.
- To offer engineering solutions to societal problems.
- To understand that the solutions have to be provided taking the environmental issues and sustainability into consideration.
- To understand professional responsibilities and Ethics.
- To function effectively either as a member or a leader in a multi disciplinary activities.
- To communicate effectively to both the peers and the others and give as well receive clear instructions.
- To apply engineering & management principles in their own / team projects in multidisciplinary environment.
- Realize the need for lifelong learning and engage them to adopt technological changes.